Friday, October 19, 2007

Nothing absolutly nothing... you happy now

Sike. I don't really know... wait i take that back. I do know. I just find it hard to put to words. I learned about not getting a straight forward answer, only question after question like some god awful circle-of-life nightmare (this is why i am a math and history guy just facts and answers). But i kind of already knew about about not getting answers and only questions before. This was more of a practice. like haveing run a couple times and then being trust into a 5k race, you know about running and 5k races you have run before but all of a sudden it is "for real."
I learned that you had the write answer if you said some insightful question as the answer, but the question might seem insightful to me but then sounds stupid when said outloud. It was almost as if the answer you gave was more baced on fate and luck then accual merit, meaning that any question could be torn apart and made foolish or exhalted and worshiped depending on it's fate.
Yeah i might have learned but all that i have learned is not reproduceable. I feel that this is like drawing two silvers, i got stuff from it but it doesn't help me at all. Or mabey it does... can i get 2 exta points for this?

2 comments:

unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
unknown said...

"What good is the truth if there is no help in truth?"