Friday, October 26, 2007

Family Dinner

I am fortunate for my family dinner every night. No matter how many soccer practices, PTA meetings, or phone calls we have, we always have at least 5 family dinners a week. I love them. I am one of those kids that loves a home cooked meal. Don't get me wrong thought i can kill some hot wings from "Sensational subs" but if i don't get my healthy home food i really can't function well. My stomach gets to rumbling and tumbling. Also as a busy family we need the 30 min a night to bond. I personally make it my agenda during those dinners to pick the occasional fight with my baby sister. My favorite topic to bring up is boyfriends, and what they might do if i "paid them a visit" of course this leads to arguments and eventually i am sent to my room. That is fine by me though, looks like my sister is stuck with the dishes again. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

3 comments:

XSBlueBearXS said...

you're lucky =)

P-dog said...

Yeah you are lucky because all them mexican be at your table haha you know how all the mexican be in one hoouse it be bout 50 of them in a 2 bedroom apartment

Da Boot said...

You dont like your family dinner. you always say that u hate eating them. I think that you wrote this pretty well but thats just me> peace out Hat Hat.